Last Updated: 10 January 2023
Unless otherwise stated, the content and software provided through Tech Software’s websites and its other communications and services are copyrighted materials of Tech Software. No website content, including but not limited to software or other materials may otherwise be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, downloaded, displayed, or transmitted by any other means without the prior expressed written permission of Tech Software.
Permission for uses of Tech Software materials may be obtained by sending a request that specifies the item(s) to be used and the context of the reuse. Permission may be granted after review, on a case-by-case basis only.
Copyright owners who believe their materials may have been infringed upon by the Tech Software website or any other content or communications should notify Tech Software with appropriate information to identify the material at issue. Please provide:
- Identification of the copyrighted materials that are the subject of the complaint and their location (e.g., URL(s) of web page(s) or a descriptive list) sufficient to locate the materials.
- Your identity (full name) and status as the copyright owner or as an authorized representative of the copyright owner, along with your contact information (postal address, telephone, email).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the materials described is not currently authorized by the copyright owner, an authorized agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information you are providing in good faith is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Upon receipt of a compliant notification of claimed infringement, we will respond expeditiously to investigate and evaluate the issue and, if appropriate, take reasonable steps to remove, or disable access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringement.
Tech Software reserves the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies that are available to it, including but not limited to all remedies and reporting afforded through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, in the event of any copyright, trademark, trade name or trade dress infringement or dilution, unfair competition, or damages claims arising out of any violation.
For additional information about Tech Software’s copyright policy, to request permission for reuse of materials, or to report copyright issues:
Postal Address: Tech Software, a division of BRANY
1981 Marcus Ave, Suite 210
Lake Success, NY 11042